When listing your home, the goal is to sell it quickly and for the most amount of money. You’ve done the right thing and hired a Realtor. But is there anything that YOU can do to make the process move faster? Absolutely!
How to Improve the Odds of an Offer
- Price it right. Set a price at the lower end of your property’s realistic price range.
- Prepare for visitors. Get your house ready at least two weeks before you begin showing it.
- Be flexible about showings. It’s often disruptive to have a house ready to show at the spur of the moment. But the more accommodating you can be about letting people see your home, the sooner you’ll find a buyer.
- Anticipate the offers. Decide in advance what price and terms you’ll find acceptable.
- Don’t refuse to drop the price. If your home has been on the market for more than 30 days without an offer, you should be prepared to at least consider lowering your asking price.
Need more advice in order to sell your home quickly? We are happy to help!